Wednesday 30 March 2016

Through the bars

   Not often do we expect some of our usual days to turn into heavy hearted ones. It was one such day when I went to my nearest pet shop to buy dog food for my pet. When I came out of the shop there was this little guy all alone inside the cage, with eyes full of expectations and sadness that is hidden deep inside the attractive eyes. His voice was a sharp cry that made me go down to him. I put my finger through the bars for his reach and he licked them. I don't know what he wanted to convey but I understood the deprived feeling of a 45 day old pup who aches for nothing but a mother's love. He looked for love outside the bars where people starred at him for a while and moved on but he looked into every eyes that passed against him with the belief of getting adopted. 

Image result for dog behind bars

Isn't it mysterious to see how this little creature can love an entirely different being so much that he places them before his self? Dogs are indeed the angels sent by God to make the humans learn how trust actually looks like. Opening our arms to these furry ones and opening our heart to these dolls is a blessing in disguise to get drenched in the love of these species. The love they bestow on us is indeed an act of selfless love that every individual has to experience. They teach a lot of things that we humans fail to understand or has left them behind on the journey towards the 'fast-nothing'. 

 

He would be adopted by someone who is immensely blessed to have him around because he'll give them love that will last a lifetime and even beyond. Dogs and their selfless love will have a greater impact that anything else will ever do. I often wonder if I'm the only one who marvel the love that dogs share with us. May be because I am touched solely by their love, I feel myself blessed to be love by them; to be in love with them. I firmly believe that "Sometimes angles choose fur instead of wings". 

No comments:

Post a Comment