Thursday 2 May 2013

A Love in my life. . .!!!

Pet is a common thing in everyone's life. . .but to have a pet who has become a part of your
life. . .precisely. . .your life. . .is not a common thing. . .and that was happened in my
life. . .i could not mention him as a pet. . .as he was a member of our little family. . .
like he was my elder brother than a pet dog. . .i still remember my mom saying that toffy
was her first kid and i'm only the second. . .it does hurt then but now am feeling proud  
to have a mom like her. . .He was considered very special coz he was the engagement gift
to my mom from my dad. . .he was an one month pup on that time. . .and i'm pretty sure
that he would have not missed his mum that much. . .as my mom gave him complete love
as a mother. . .its more like a story of  "MARLEY AND ME". .his presence made me feel
that life is worth living for someone like him as he not just a dog. .. i have never
and ever mentioned him in that term and never will. . .His eyes told me many things
that none has ever even tried to teach me. . .he taught me love. ..sharing. . .
As i was the only kid. . .the term sharing has no meaning or even a place in my dictionary
but i loved to share everything with him. . .he was more like a brother to me. . .
I could remember an incident that happend when i was 5. . my mom scolded me badly as i
refused to eat spinach. . at that time that scoldings hurt me very badly. . .my dad was at
work. . .i couldn't resist my tears.  ..i could not cry before my mom. . .so who would be my
choice. . .i finally ended up confessing to him. .i neither have anidea of what he understood
nor what i confessed at that age. . .but the relation what we both had ccould never be
expressed in words. . .


   And after him i have raised nearly 5 pets and i'm telling you he is definetely not a
random dog. . .i gave the same love actually more love to the next pets than i gave him
but what i got in return was entirely different. . .but ofcourse they loved me but i'm
sure that thats not as much as he did. . .he was something very special to me. . .i was
able to see the beauty in his eyes which i could not find in any other pups. .!!! I could
remember him treating me as a kid. . .but the thing is. .he was a kid too. . he is a
matured dog. . .a well matured one. . .I seriously have no idea of what i gave him when
he was with me. . .but the moment he left me.  . .i started to feel his presence even
more . . .this may seem more for a dog. . .but if he is seen as a best buddy this is
nothing. . .and he was the best companion i ever had. . .
  
    I have wondered a lot of times thinking why he is very special to me. . .and till
now i have no reason for that and that may be coz "LOVE WITHOUT REASONS LAST THE LONGEST"
yeah. . .it has been nearly around 8 years since i lost him. . .but my love for him is
getting bigger every second. . .and may be thats why from the minute i lost him. . .
i could see his presence in every animal's eye. . .

    Never could i digest was that i was not with him during his last minutes. . .
He would have missed me and his(my) mum and dad right??!!! But i could tell you that
my dad is the one who is missing him even more. . .coz toffy is the first and last
name he used to call . . .and for all the other pets we raised. . .he never said their
names. . .no one could. . .when you have someone who loves you more than anyother could
and you loose him all of a sudden. . .like. . .he came to you like a dream and disappears
like a dream. . .its like. . .thats when you hate the term "DREAM". . .but he wasn't a
dream to me. .. he was more than a reality . . .Even now if ever have a wish. . .i would wish
to have him back. . .with immortality. . .i ll never and ever wanna loose him again. . .
He was the love in my life. . .he is. . .and he will be. . .

    I have longed to have a friend after his death. . .and i never got true ones. . .and
that s may be coz. . .NO ONE COULD EVER REPLACE HIS PLACE IN MY HEART AND LIFE. . .
i dont want anyone to. . .coz isn't it a great feel to have someone loving you more than
you do. . .n he's not your being to communicate the love. . . but you could just feel
it through his eyes. . .!!!! ITS AWESOME!!!!

    He loved us soo much . . .so did we. . .but . . .why did u leave us toffy. . ??
Is it coz even God want to have you as his pet. . .or as a companion. . .but how
is it possible??? Coz when you have someone who loves you more than god he could not
take him right??!!! So god has betrayed me. . .But even now i'm praying to have you
my sweetheart. . .will you ever come back to me??? I want to have you again toffy. .
Uh. . .this blog has become a confession than a blog. . .but never mind. . .

  THe thing is wherever you are WE LOVE YOU TOFFY!!!!!!!

                   YOU AND I , THE DAYS TOGETHER WE SPENT,
                        FROM DAY ONE OF MY BIRTH;
                           YOU GAVE ME LOVE;
                        AS SWEET AS HONEY COMB;
                   EVERY MORNING WHEN USED TO WAKE ME UP;
                GAVE ME JOY THAT WOKE ME UP FROM MY SORROWS;
                   THE LOVE AND AFFECTION WE BOTH HAD,
                      SAYS TO BE WITH YOU ALWAYS,
                BUT NEVER COULD I DIGEST IS THAT MY LITTLE
                                           TOFFY IS NO MORE. . . !
                                                           
                                                                                         Pranavi Jay**..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment